Dolphin Kayak warrants our product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of its original purchase.
To make a warranty claim, contact us by email at email@example.com, with:
- a proof of purchase and delivery;
- a written summary of the defect;
- one or more picture(s) of the defect;
- a name, phone number, and return mailing address.
Any product that is covered by this warranty and that is found in the reasonable judgment of us to be defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced. Once a repair or replacement is approved by us:
- Ensure the product is clean and dry.
- Ship the product with prepaid postage to the location we provide you.
All covered repairs or replacements will be made during the warranty period and within a reasonable period of time.
This warranty does NOT cover
- Lost or stolen products;
- Normal wear and tear, including punctures, cuts and abrasions sustained in normal use, impact to rocks, docks, shore-pound, et cetera;
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, or misuse;
- Damage caused by improper storage maintenance, falling or improper handling;
- Damage caused by extreme weather or environmental conditions, including white water conditions;
- Products that have been structurally altered or modified;
- Damage caused while the product is in possession of a freight carrier or party other than Dolphin Kayak;
- Products used for commercial or rental purposes;
- Cosmetic wear, abrasion, or damage caused by excessive UV exposure;
- Products determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity that is intended or customary for the product.
Duration of warranty
The warranty starts 1 YEAR from date of original purchase.